The power of Atlas Retail Energy is its people. As a service company, we are centered on providing value to you, our client, and we do so by exemplifying our values in every interaction and every decision we make. Read on to learn about what makes us what we are.
- We are defined by the value of our character. We are straightforward. This is a pinnacle of how we operate.
- Our employees are the best at what they do and work with commitment.
- We provide outstanding service that delivers premium value by putting the client first.
- We never compromise. We hold ourselves to the highest standards.
- We approach business with a sense of passion and efficiency.
- We focus on progress and momentum.
- We’re constantly learning.
- We remain nimble and efficient, no matter how large we grow.
- We take responsibility for our safety and wellbeing.
- We look out for each other and for our communities.
- We work together to excel in customer expectations and to win as a team.
- We treat each other with dignity and respect. We honor our diversity.
- We pursue ways to protect the environment while making it cleaner and more sustainable.
To bring an unprecedented level of trust and transparency to organizations managing electricity, natural gas, and long-term sustainability initiatives.
Our 2021 Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) Statement
We are proud of what our company stands for. Atlas Retail Energy actively contributes to the U.S. economy by adding jobs, fostering career growth, and promoting future generations. We make an impact on the planet by implementing environmentally friendly and efficient power alternatives. All while holding the highest standards.
Atlas Retail Energy is owned and operated by Iapetus Holdings LLC. The Iapetus group of companies shares a common set of standards which define how we operate. Learn more about our company’s current ESG position. Also, read on for our Diversity Statement and Values.
2020 Carbon Footprint ~5 tons of CO2
Evaluating carbon neutrality through purchasing voluntary carbon offsets vs. investing in renewable development projects that generate carbon credits
- Updating 250+ trucks to more fuel-efficient vehicles
- Investment in drone technologies to offset inspection driving miles
Diversity & Inclusion
- 100% diverse leadership, 30% diverse workforce
- Exceeded target spend of 35% with diverse business
- Continuous market benchmarking to ensure we are compensating above the market average Health & Financial Wellness
- Ongoing investment in our health & welfare, retirement offerings, etc.
Training & Development
Promote continuing education and internal development – Partnerships with Rice & Columbia University
Executive Leadership founded Atlas Scholars; an education-focused 501c3 program for socio-economically challenged high school youth
Active advisory board in place to support complex financial, operational and legal decisions – Includes former and current Sr. leaders from Goldman Sachs, White & Case, JP Morgan, EDF, ERCOT, etc.
Structuring formal Board Committee; currently under review
Iapetus retains outside counsel and accounting firms to maintain independent legal and accounting oversight
Our Diversity Statement
Atlas Retail Energy is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Our human capital is the most valuable asset we have. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, inventiveness, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents a significant part of not only our culture, but our reputation and company’s achievement as well.
We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique.
Atlas Retail Energy’s diversity initiatives are applicable—but not limited—to our practices and policies on recruitment and selection; compensation and benefits; professional development and training; and the ongoing development of a work environment built on the premise of gender and diversity equity.
Interested in working for us?